January 18, 2008

Something new from Lisa Hannigan...finally.

My apologies for not keeping up with this. Let me first say that I wholly agree with Eric's post below. Last night I had the chance of seeing TWBB again, and it left as big of an impression on me as the first time I saw it. It is cinematically perfect, the acting superb, the plot line intricate, and the music, the music is breathtaking. Quite literally. So go see it. Watch for some of the more symbolic things that Anderson is doing and I promise, you will not be disappointed.


Now on to the title of this post. Former Damien Rice band member/lovely female vocalist Lisa Hannigan has released a new demo song called lille. It is wonderful. She is currently working on a solo album, and from the sound of it, it will be my most anticipated album (of the year, hopefully). So here you are: http://www.myspace.com/lisahannigan

No comments: